This mini-series was very important to both of us, and we hope you learned some new things to check for when you develop and to check for in reviews.
Here are links to several topics we mentioned in the episodes:
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) Overview
- Understanding Techniques for WCAG Success Criteria
- Advanced Perceptual Contrast Algorithm (APCA) and its incorporation into Chromium browser color pickers:
- The one about zoom: Understanding Success Criterion 1.4.10: Reflow
- Resources about touch/target sizing
- WCAG 2.2 Draft on 2.4.11 - Focus Visible Minimum
- WAI-ARIA Authoring Practices
And lastly, my Twitter thread on assessing keyboard accessibility (non-exhaustive, but a good starting point).